Brickfields Business Park
Bury St Edmunds
Tel: 01359 244 444
CNP Case Study – Epsom Downs Racecourse - April 2012
Having previously worked closely with the Jockey Club on a similar project at the Newmarket Racecourse we were recently asked to upgrade the sewage pumping station at the Epsom Downs Racecourse. The project was to decommission the existing Tuke and Bell sewage ejectors and replace them with 2 self-priming solids handling pumps, plus new pipework and control panel. Below is a photo timeline of the project with the installation of the new CNP SP3 pumps.
1. The new CNP Pumps delivered direct from China to our workshop for pre installation inspection.
2. The Old Tuke & Bell Pumps which were installed in 1963
3. Dismantling the old Tuke & Bell Pumps
4. Site cleared for installation
5. Pipework and valves on the new pumps
6. The new CNP pumps installed and running
We would like to add our thanks the CNP agents, TT Pumps, for their help in swift delivery of the pumps from China. If you have any questions on this particular project or on other applications for the CNP Pump range please get in contact with us here at PHPumps.